Issues with LG V20 "mini view"

zux85

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I tried searching and didn't see a thread on this.
I have had the V20 since it first came out.
I noticed recently that mini view doesn't work anymore. it could be it was not working for weeks but i just noticed it now.
Yes it is turned on in settings, and yes i know how to use it.

I searched on google and found some suggestions from others that are having the same issue but none of them worked for me.

2 things i noticed:
1) If i reboot the phone and as soon as i see the screen come up (even before it shows the apps) i can do mini view and it works. if i leave it in mini view, 10 seconds later it goes back to full screen and then i cant get it again.
2) if i boot into safe mode, mini view does work.

Anyone else having issues? any suggestions on how to fix?

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I tried searching and didn't see a thread on this.
I have had the V20 since it first came out.
I noticed recently that mini view doesn't work anymore. it could be it was not working for weeks but i just noticed it now.
Yes it is turned on in settings, and yes i know how to use it.

I searched on google and found some suggestions from others that are having the same issue but none of them worked for me.

2 things i noticed:
1) If i reboot the phone and as soon as i see the screen come up (even before it shows the apps) i can do mini view and it works. if i leave it in mini view, 10 seconds later it goes back to full screen and then i cant get it again.
2) if i boot into safe mode, mini view does work.

Anyone else having issues? any suggestions on how to fix?

Sounds like an app causing the problem. Any 3rd party launcher, Nav bar app, or something if the sort?

BusyMommyof8

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
On my phone it was caused by an app, which is important to me, having permission to overdraw the screen. I had to choose full functionality of my app or mini view capability. I sacrificed mini view but not because I didn't use it.
-Cindy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar