A good 3rd party locker that will show me missed calls, SMSs, Emails, weather updates...

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
I'm running my V20 on Nova Prime, and I just uninstalled Zui Locker because it wouldn't allow me to access the 2nd screen up top. I changed it from full screen to regular, rebooted the phone and nada: I assume this has something to do with Nova Prime maybe?. I own Hi Locker with the $2.00-$3.00 to lose the ads. I also own Go Locker svip for life. **I guess my question is what's a good clean lock screen for the V20**. I think I included a pic of my current stock lock screen below if not I'll need help with posting screenshots too... ZUI locker had everything I wanted except losing my my 2nd screen: unacceptable and I'm staying on Nova Prime unless you can inform me of a Launcher as good as Nova Prime. I don't care for the V20's launcher with or w/out the App drawer. Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can offer... ~Sherri

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
i use action 3 for my launcher and it's not as involved as nova prime, but i like the cleaner interface. next lock screen lets you see the 2nd screen, but you can't really interact with it.

Attachments

• 23319.jpg
    23319.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 40
Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
As I'm running Nova Prime, the best 3rd party Locker I found was: Hi Locker. Used it for over 2 years on my G3. I've tried using it with the V20, and it shows everything you've listed except you lose access to you 2nd screen Apps ( switches still work). So I'm on the Stock Locker, I just change the wallpaper every few days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084