Rotating the phone doesn't affect anything. If I tap to expand a YouTube video it goes to full screen landscape, so I assume that's built into YouTube, but it's quit working anywhere else.

Well, a simple reboot appears to have fixed it, but I would appreciate any thoughts on why it happened in the first place.
    03-06-2017 04:38 PM
    Rotating the phone doesn't affect anything. If I tap to expand a YouTube video it goes to full screen landscape, so I assume that's built into YouTube, but it's quit working anywhere else.

Well, a simple reboot appears to have fixed it, but I would appreciate any thoughts on why it happened in the first place.
    End the app, either by just removing from multitasking screen or through app manager. And hit YouTube again, it should work fine.
    03-06-2017 04:48 PM

A reboot will often cure a lot of ills. As for what caused it? Any number of things can cause these mini computers to flake out. I wouldn't be concerned unless it happens quite frequently.
    kaienish likes this.
    03-07-2017 04:33 PM