Visual Voicemail notification

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is T-Mobile issue or an LG issue. I kind of assume T-Mobile, but I figured there are several people here who have the V20 on T-Mobile.

So I am new to T-Mobile and the V20, got it on the $360 deal. I like the T-Mobile Name ID service, so I subscribed for $4 and it was only a $1 more to add Voicemail to text.

So now I have all that. When I get a voice mail i can check it in the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app. However I get no notification for it. I can open the app and new voicemails will be there.

When I look at the settings for the Visual Voicemail app, I do not even see a notification setting, so I assume that part is a T-Mobile issue

But I think at the very least I should get a standard LG voice mail notification, but I don't get that either

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what is causing your problem but just a tip for you. T-Mobile's name ID service is powered by Hiya and they charge $4 a month however Hiya has 2 free apps (Hiya & Mr Number) in the app store which does the same thing. Been using Mr Number since I got my V20. Previously used Hiya with my Note but was not working well on the V20. Cancel and save yourself some 💵.

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
From my experience both do the same thing. Caller ID, auto block calls identified as spam and the ability to block numbers you choose. The difference for me was that Hiya did not work well with the V20 but Mr Number works well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11