I've searched back to November and I don't see anything similar.

I got my V20 last night. Took a pic or two just to try it out and those are fine.
    But just now I took a picture using the LG camera app, in auto, with 16:9 (6.0MP) and
    When I went to post the photo on Facebook or look at it in the Gallery it appears like somebody put a gray piece of paper on top of it. The image appears in the thumbnails but the picture itself isn't correct. I looked in the Google Photos app too and the same problem exists, except both versions appear there. I tried to upload the bad photo here but the attachment management says it's not a valid photo.

I took a screenshot of the thumbnails in Google Photos to show what I mean. The two are side by side at the top.

Camera creates thumbnail but picture "blank"-capture-_2017-03-17-13-10-00-1-.png
    03-17-2017 01:28 PM
    I suspect that's the RAW (dng) file. But that would only make sense if you were in manual mode.

One more thought: a bad SD card. Try saving to the Internal instead of SD.
    03-17-2017 09:35 PM
    I suspect that's the RAW (dng) file. But that would only make sense if you were in manual mode.
    The gallery would still show a thumbnail for the RAW images, so I don't think this is it. Sounds like something is corrupted, but I'm not sure what. I'd try changing the saving to internal storage and see if that fixes anything. If it does, then I'd test it on another SD card to see if it is the card that is corrupted.
    sswitzer likes this.
    03-18-2017 08:19 AM
    I've searched back to November and I don't see anything similar.

I got my V20 last night. Took a pic or two just to try it out and those are fine.
    But just now I took a picture using the LG camera app, in auto, with 16:9 (6.0MP) and
    When I went to post the photo on Facebook or look at it in the Gallery it appears like somebody put a gray piece of paper on top of it. The image appears in the thumbnails but the picture itself isn't correct. I looked in the Google Photos app too and the same problem exists, except both versions appear there. I tried to upload the bad photo here but the attachment management says it's not a valid photo.

I took a screenshot of the thumbnails in Google Photos to show what I mean. The two are side by side at the top.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2017-03-17-13-10-00[1].png 
Views:	26 
Size:	466.2 KB 
ID:	254387
    Did you figure out the problem?
    03-19-2017 12:31 PM
    No but it seems to have happened again today. 4 pics I took earlier are gone. No thumbnails this time. I'm going to try switching to Internal and see if it helps. I may see if I can fix them with a utility I downloaded to try and help somebody last year. Either way I think this unit has to be exchanged. I have a small line across the LCD at least once a day.
    03-19-2017 06:30 PM
    Sounds like you definitely should swap it out.
    03-19-2017 07:24 PM
    I think I have determined that my SD card is corrupted. Files appear to have been written and then a moment later are no longer valid. It happened with a backup this afternoon as well. I'm going to try to back it up and format it.
    03-19-2017 09:17 PM
    One way to find out if SD is the culprit is to try to save to internal memory
    03-21-2017 09:45 AM