Front facing Camera not working on Sprint LG V20

papi1127

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. Just wondering if anyone ever had the problem of trying to use the front facing camera and it not work out of nowhere? When I take a pic of course it defaults to the rear camera. But when you try to flip the camera for a selfie or video calling it just flips back to the rear camera. It's not just a issue with the stock app either. No camera app or video chat will work that I've tried. Think it's a hardware issue?

Last edited:

M3talHeadGamer

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
Help I have been having the same problem, when i try to switch to the front facing camera, it flips back to the rear camera, also whenever i try to switch to the wide angle camera it crashes the app, I've tried restarting the phone, I've tried clearing the cache on the camera app, nothing works!!! Please someone help this is really bugging me, I don't want to have to factory reset, I have seen on other forums that people simply fix the problem with a simple restart or clearing the cache on the camera app, none of thise options work for me...

MrSoupDinosaur

Dec 2, 2017
Visit site
Help I have been having the same problem, when i try to switch to the front facing camera, it flips back to the rear camera, also whenever i try to switch to the wide angle camera it crashes the app, I've tried restarting the phone, I've tried clearing the cache on the camera app, nothing works!!! Please someone help this is really bugging me, I don't want to have to factory reset, I have seen on other forums that people simply fix the problem with a simple restart or clearing the cache on the camera app, none of thise options work for me...

I've been experencing the same issue after a tech store replaced my screen. I've tried everything including a factory reset with no luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674