Upgrade from Moto X Pure to V20?

citronbull

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Try this way, download an screen on and off app. When you do the settings gestures, go to that app and click. This will probably work too

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
WTF, $16!! That dev is high, haha! I watched the video and it looked like it was cut together with Win95 video editor.
I tell you what, those Google Rewards credits build up quicker than you think. Lol. It actually looks pretty sweet with all the extra themes and runs super smooth with negligible battery impact. I agree it's stupid expensive, but I love it otherwise.

bmac143

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I currently have the V20 that I purchased from T-Mo, and, after a few months with the V20, I went on Swappa and purchased another Moto X Pure, because I was missing the Pure Android experience. Interestingly enough, after a few months with the V20, I am surprised how much slower the Pure is. I have done the same tricks that I do with every Pure I have had, (Developer Options, cutting back on the animations, Nova Launcher, etc), but, I am very surprised how much snappier the V20 is. This leads me to my next comments: Am I the only person out there that, as much as I love the new goodies that everyone comes out with every year, would love to see some of the phones from days gone by, revamped with more horesepower, but the same form factor? The Moto X Pure, for anyone that has never had one, was/is a great phone, size-wise, stereo speakers, edge to edge screen, great pixel quality, Pure Vanilla, rounded back fits great in the hand, strong vibration for ring/notifications, AND GREAT PRICE! Personally, the Moto Z line does NOTHING for me, compared to the Pure. The Droid Razr Maxx HD, was also a great phone, far better in my opinion, than the Turbo and Turbo 2, Everyone asks why Samsung is doing so well? Because they are doing exactly what I wish Motorola would do, pretty much same form factor, with hotter hardware. Even LG, strayed away from this when they went from the G4, (great phone, except for the bootloop issue), and introduced the G5.......YUCK. The G6 is a nice phone, but, at best, maybe a 1 yawner instead of a 2 yawner... I am not an iPhone fan, but, the SE did pretty good sales wise, because it offered new guts, in an old form. Would love to see Moto, true Moto, come out with a newer version of the Pure. Truly an underrated phone. I will keep my newly purchased Pure, so, when I want to revert to the old days, and, can tolerate a slightly slower experience, I will just slide my SIM Card in, and take a trip to Mayberry to visit Andy, Barney, and Aunt Bee..........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34