Found a temp fix for slow focus speed

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There's a free camera app called high-speed camera. Basically it automatically adjusts the shutter speed and focus to optimal settings. However it works best in settings with plenty of lighting. Guess it'll do for now until there's an update (if there will be any). The V20 camera is still great to me, I'm really enjoying it.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
There's a free camera app called high-speed camera. Basically it automatically adjusts the shutter speed and focus to optimal settings. However it works best in settings with plenty of lighting. Guess it'll do for now until there's an update (if there will be any). The V20 camera is still great to me, I'm really enjoying it.
Since this app only really works with plenty of light I'm assuming that you have focus issues with plenty of light.
I'm not seeing that at all with my V20. I've already posted some photos showing moving vehicles and there were no problems at all. The moving vehicles I could capture with ease and they were in perfect focus.
I'm not understanding, I guess, why some are having focus issues. (Scratches head)

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Since this app only really works with plenty of light I'm assuming that you have focus issues with plenty of light.
I'm not seeing that at all with my V20. I've already posted some photos showing moving vehicles and there were no problems at all. The moving vehicles I could capture with ease and they were in perfect focus.
I'm not understanding, I guess, why some are having focus issues. (Scratches head)

Can you take pictures of kids or pets without a motion blur?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Haven't tried kids or pets, just moving cars, trucks and motocycles and people walking, all no problems

Okay found out my camera is just as fast using 12MP settings and HDR off. It's just having the settings at 16MP and with HDR on slows down the focus speed. I have a little niece as well as pets and need to take faster shots because they move their head too fast.