Any way to see signal strength in battery usage?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I haven't owned an LG phone in a long time, on most other phones you can tap the battery usage scale and see a history of cell signal, ie.. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green. I can not find anything in LG's software that shows that. Is it hidden someplace or does it not exist on LG software? Thank you in advance for any information.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I haven't owned an LG phone in a long time, on most other phones you can tap the battery usage scale and see a history of cell signal, ie.. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green. I can not find anything in LG's software that shows that. Is it hidden someplace or does it not exist on LG software? Thank you in advance for any information.

Signal strength is not listed under battery usage

Jeyd02

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Signal strength is not listed under battery usage

But it's a significant part of It.
The signal bar indicators in the status bar is a good sign for you to know how well and how much it impacts the battery.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

The signal bar indicators in the status bar is a good sign for you to know how well and how much it impacts the battery.

I found the stock signal indicator on this phone pretty unreliable, sometimes it will show 3 bars and be actually sitting around, - 118db, other times it will show 1 bar and actually be at somewhere around - 84db.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I'm not disputing that it does not impact usage... Just stating the facts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC