Hello, I haven't owned an LG phone in a long time, on most other phones you can tap the battery usage scale and see a history of cell signal, ie.. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green. I can not find anything in LG's software that shows that. Is it hidden someplace or does it not exist on LG software? Thank you in advance for any information.
    lsmachado likes this.
    04-14-2017 11:24 AM
    Hello, I haven't owned an LG phone in a long time, on most other phones you can tap the battery usage scale and see a history of cell signal, ie.. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green. I can not find anything in LG's software that shows that. Is it hidden someplace or does it not exist on LG software? Thank you in advance for any information.
    Signal strength is not listed under battery usage
    04-14-2017 12:35 PM
    Signal strength is not listed under battery usage
    But it's a significant part of It.
    The signal bar indicators in the status bar is a good sign for you to know how well and how much it impacts the battery.
    04-14-2017 01:21 PM

The signal bar indicators in the status bar is a good sign for you to know how well and how much it impacts the battery.
    I found the stock signal indicator on this phone pretty unreliable, sometimes it will show 3 bars and be actually sitting around, - 118db, other times it will show 1 bar and actually be at somewhere around - 84db.
    04-14-2017 03:17 PM

I'm not disputing that it does not impact usage... Just stating the facts
    04-14-2017 06:42 PM
    I'm not disputing that it does not impact usage... Just stating the facts
    Yes I figured. Didn't mean to put you on the spot.
    04-14-2017 07:01 PM
    Try GSam battery monitor. The stock battery stats do not show signal strength graphs but GSam does.

David
    04-15-2017 09:23 AM