Name one feature you would change on the V20

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just name one and only one thing you would change about the V20. It can be something you would get rid off, add or change.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Name one feature you change on the V20

I'll start.... I would have the DAC fully deployed regardless of what's plugged in.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Th e Volume button placement..please put it back ala the lgg3.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

I'd add the Samsung iris scan. Had it on my Note 7 and it was very fast. Now and then my fingerprint sensor on my V20 malfunctions.

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I have two....

Add wireless charging without changing the feel or the back materials (or losing replaceable battery)

And just for the hell of it....
I would love to have this device in a matte black. I know, it's cosmetic but why not.

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I have two....

Add wireless charging without changing the feel or the back materials (or losing replaceable battery)

And just for the hell of it....
I would love to have this device in a matte black. I know, it's cosmetic but why not.

We could all name several features.... The idea was to name one stand out.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site

Just name one and only one thing you would change about the V20. It can be something you would get rid off, add or change.
Unlocking or re-enabling any features that carriers hide like Verizon with the Smart settings feature.

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I've only had this phone for a day but so far the only thing would be waterproofing. Otherwise I'm good

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Unlocking or re-enabling any features that carriers hide like Verizon with the Smart settings feature.

That's a rough one since it's carrier specific so I would say that LG should force carriers to leave things alone.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site

That's a rough one since it's carrier specific so I would say that LG should force carriers to leave things alone.
Agreed, I doubt LG enjoys engineering these things only for greedy conglomorates to lock them away for seemingly no good reason. I mean, Verizin literally just hid the smart settings. They didn't offer to unlock them for a fee, so why, why is it necessary?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Agreed, I doubt LG enjoys engineering these things only for greedy conglomorates to lock them away for seemingly no good reason. I mean, Verizin literally just hid the smart settings. They didn't offer to unlock them for a fee, so why, why is it necessary?

I'm trying to remember what they were. I wonder if is data usage related like disabling the FM radio.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I like every single design aspect and feature. One thing I would want is something similar to Samsung's dual pixel camera for faster focus speeds. Also maybe a more durable camera glass. Other than that, I really like the entire design, volume button and fingerprint scanner placement is perfect, aspect ratio is also perfect. Love the removable metal back design and everything else.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site

We were referring to smart settings specifically.
Oh, I misunderstood. These are the smart settings I have on my LG V20:

c035f8e3b1acf68fc2c852075dab0ac3.jpg

I heard there is an actual FM radio built into the device, but I have yet to find it. I figured that it is it's own app and not directly affiliated with the smart settings. If anyone is interested, I made a guide here on how to access the smart settings feature for LG devices.

Last edited:

Infiniti14

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Not that the battery life isn't good, but I would love if they made the device just a bit thicker and crammed a 4000mah unit in. With my spare battery that would mean I could carry around 8000mah's...crazy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power