that last update messed my v20 up

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
First... This is exactly the same thing that happened to me with the V10.

Get the update...I see the battery take a big dive. Then texts randomly don't come in or send. Especially if it contains a picture. People can't call me. Phone never rings... Goes right to voice mail.

Phone was perfect before the update.

I WANT MY NOTE 7 BACK! LOL.

But seriously...I don't want this LG anymore or any....I want to go back to samsung and I'm staying with them. I'm so angry I wish I could demand they give me a samsung phone! Way I look at it. I wouldnt be in this boat if I still had my dream phone note 7. Angry and frustrated.

Last edited:

D P Hall

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I noticed mine started doing some weird things too. The biggest issue I had was terrible lag. I tried everything and couldn't resolve it. I ended up trading it in yesterday for the S8. The V20 was a great phone when I could get it to work correctly. I agree with you, though: I really miss my Note lol. I can't wait to see what the Note 8 will look like. I've seen a few renderings and if it's anything like those it's going to be a beast.

vepac

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I've had both the at&t and Verizon v20 and can confirm. The v20 has a weaker antenna compared to other phones I've used (s7 edge, v10, and Nexus 6).

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I noticed mine started doing some weird things too. The biggest issue I had was terrible lag. I tried everything and couldn't resolve it. I ended up trading it in yesterday for the S8. The V20 was a great phone when I could get it to work correctly. I agree with you, though: I really miss my Note lol. I can't wait to see what the Note 8 will look like. I've seen a few renderings and if it's anything like those it's going to be a beast.

I guess you had to buy out your phone for a hefty fee....

D P Hall

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile's Jump so I only had to pay what I had left up to 50%. It ended up being about $90 or so. I wanted to switch to Jump on Demand, which allows you to upgrade three times a year, but to do that I would have had to pay the $90 plus the difference between their trade in value and what I still owed, which was significantly more (would have been about $400 total).

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile's Jump so I only had to pay what I had left up to 50%. It ended up being about $90 or so. I wanted to switch to Jump on Demand, which allows you to upgrade three times a year, but to do that I would have had to pay the $90 plus the difference between their trade in value and what I still owed, which was significantly more (would have been about $400 total).

Wow..... That's awesome. I fear mine would be in the upper hundreds with AT&T. I got the v20 on release day

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Verizon still hasn't released their V20 update since beginning of January. I'm rather angry about that, and I really want a Galaxy s8+ though. Even though I can't trade this in, because I would have to pay it off.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm with both of you...I can't trade this in and lose all that money. But at my update.... My phone has issues.

I wish I could find a note 5 for a super good price

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had both the at&t and Verizon v20 and can confirm. The v20 has a weaker antenna compared to other phones I've used (s7 edge, v10, and Nexus 6).

I have noticed that as well. I lose the signal in some places where I know other phones that I had would not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12