Error message on LG V20: "Exchange keeps stopping. X Close app"

A

AC Question

I have gone to Settings>All apps to look for 'Exchange' but no such thing exists there. My Calendar has also stopped 'synching' since this message started appearing. It pops up regularly, especially if I open email or calendar apps.

Please help me fix it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, and see if you can find Exchange Services now.

Do you use an exchange email account? If not, then you can Disable that app, and see if the problem persists.

Marie Carone

May 10, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, and see if you can find Exchange Services now.

Do you use an exchange email account? If not, then you can Disable that app, and see if the problem persists.

I do use an exchange email account to sync my calendar and it is no longer working! How do I fix this? I tried simply restarting. This has been going on since the latest system update.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I do use an exchange email account to sync my calendar and it is no longer working! How do I fix this? I tried simply restarting. This has been going on since the latest system update.

You could try Uninstalling the the email account or app and reinstalling

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with @Mike Dee. Open the Email app, tap Menu>Settings, select the Exchange account, and remove it. (You might have to go to the main Settings>Accounts menu to do this instead.) Then go through the process of adding that account back again, and see if the problem persists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance