Capture plus button not working.

A

AC Question

My capture plus button only brings up a blank page now instead of capturing the screen shot. Anyone else have this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, let me move this to the V20 forum for more specific traffic.

When you get a chance, head over to the Introductions forum and tell us something about yourself! Introductions

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Does it do the same when you capture the screen the manual way? Pressing and holding the volume down and power/fingerprint button?

sjweld

Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
I also have this issue (began about 2 weeks ago, just after Verizon updated their security suite I believe). It doesn't matter where I am in the phone (app, browser, etc), if I use the capture plus button, I get a white screen. Using the power button and volume down works, but is not as handy as it saves the photo and I then need to go to the gallery folder to edit and send.

sjweld

Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
My phone says there are no updates available, so I guess I am running the most current version. I haven't re-set my phone...always hate having to do that.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My phone says there are no updates available, so I guess I am running the most current version. I haven't re-set my phone...always hate having to do that.

I just had a problem with audio output...didn't think it would work but I factory reset did it.