Wifi not reconnecting

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Do you guys have a problem with your v20 not auto connecting to your home wifi when you return home?

This issue may be caused by your router and/or modem. My old router modem combo did not like me using special or unicode characters. I encountered authentication and connection errors when I was using asterisks in my router's password. Try resetting your router or modem first, then try changing the network key/password.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
This issue may be caused by your router and/or modem. My old router modem combo did not like me using special or unicode characters. I encountered authentication and connection errors when I was using asterisks in my router's password. Try resetting your router or modem first, then try changing the network key/password.

It can't possibly be the router.. I just bought a new one and this issue happened with the old router as well

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It happens to me on occasion and resetting the router usually fixed it, and this was supposed to be the preferred one by my cable provider. I found some settings I could adjust through some creative googling that seem to have helped. You may need to do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs