Re: Suggestions Needed for Battery Charge Light Indicator

ronusa

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

Just got my new LG V20 phone. On my old Galaxy S4 I had a red LED light that come on when the battery was charging; and a green light when the battery was fully charged. Looking for an app that will do the same thing when the lock screen appears. I have tried about 4-5 apps that will not work and I had to uninstall them. Does anyone have any suggestions that will indicate when the battery is fully charged? I do not want any sound notifications from my phone in the middle of the night; if you know what I mean. Thanks!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Just got my new LG V20 phone. On my old Galaxy S4 I had a red LED light that come on when the battery was charging; and a green light when the battery was fully charged. Looking for an app that will do the same thing when the lock screen appears. I have tried about 4-5 apps that will not work and I had to uninstall them. Does anyone have any suggestions that will indicate when the battery is fully charged? I do not want any sound notifications from my phone in the middle of the night; if you know what I mean. Thanks!

I don't know of anything that would do that.

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site

The V20 does not have a "red" light when charging and has no "green" light when done. The Battery Notifier app has a smiley face that changes colors below the second screen as it charges. You can disable the beep sound when its done. You probably tried that app. What Samsung had in the S4 (and S3) was very good. I don't think LG has that capability.

This is the one feature I miss the most from my S3. I could see when its charging or done from across the room. Now I get a tiny "Battery Full" message on the screen and a beep from Battery Notifier.

ronusa

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

The V20 does not have a "red" light when charging and has no "green" light when done. The Battery Notifier app has a smiley face that changes colors below the second screen as it charges. You can disable the beep sound when its done. You probably tried that app. What Samsung had in the S4 (and S3) was very good. I don't think LG has that capability.

This is the one feature I miss the most from my S3. I could see when its charging or done from across the room. Now I get a tiny "Battery Full" message on the screen and a beep from Battery Notifier.

Thanks for the info! I tried that app but I could not give anything to display on the locked screen. Maybe I don't have something set just right either on the phone; or the app itself.;