06-25-2017 06:31 PM
62 123
tools
    I've never had the problem but that's why I have insurance. Covers crap like this an extra year. VZW would just give me a refurb.
    06-17-2017 02:56 PM
    I've never had the problem but that's why I have insurance. Covers crap like this an extra year. VZW would just give me a refurb.
    Insurance may also give you a refurb
    06-17-2017 02:57 PM
    Insurance may also give you a refurb
    You're funny. Look at the last line you quoted.... oh I get it. When I said VZW would give me a refurb I meant through Asurion. When it's a warranty thing Asurion sends you to VZW to get your refurb. If you drop it in the toilet Asurion sends you the refurb. Eirher way it's a refurb

I have a Note 3 refurb which has worked better than my new one for years now. I have no bias against refurbs
    06-17-2017 02:59 PM
    You're funny. Look at the last line you quoted.... oh I get it. When I said VZW would give me a refurb I meant through Asurion. When it's a warranty thing Asurion sends you to VZW to get your refurb. If you drop it in the toilet Asurion sends you the refurb. Eirher way it's a refurb

I have a Note 3 refurb which has worked better than my new one for years now. I have no bias against refurbs
    I thought you meant refurb as opposed to new. Sometimes Asurion will give you new. If they don't have refurbs in stock, or if the refurbs they send aren't ok after the third. I got a brand new upgrade that way once.
    06-17-2017 03:17 PM
    I thought you meant refurb as opposed to new. Sometimes Asurion will give you new. If they don't have refurbs in stock, or if the refurbs they send aren't ok after the third. I got a brand new upgrade that way once.
    I got that one line into my reply and added the... As I said though I have no preference for new over refurb. I've only used insurance once and got a refurb and it was better than my old new one.

Sometimes you really luck out and get the next model up. I remember some people got a brand new Note 4 when they ran out of note 3 refurbs. Didn't last long.
    06-17-2017 03:22 PM
    Hmm... trying to figure out whether this is what I've been going through. For me it's only on the second screen, and only when it's showing that a bluetooth connection has completed. It's not faded like a burn in. It's full on showing the notification that it was displaying. I think I've even seen it show me another notification and then go back to the really huge lettering on the bluetooth notification.

Sometimes it goes away, sometimes only if I restart the phone.
    06-22-2017 07:42 PM
    I got that one line into my reply and added the... As I said though I have no preference for new over refurb. I've only used insurance once and got a refurb and it was better than my old new one.

Sometimes you really luck out and get the next model up. I remember some people got a brand new Note 4 when they ran out of note 3 refurbs. Didn't last long.
    I had some refurbs on Droid Razr Maxx insurance claim and on the third swap they told me out of stock.... So I had to wait for backorder....called back a couple of weeks and got a brand new upgrade to Droid Maxx
    06-22-2017 08:00 PM
    Good deal!
    06-22-2017 08:02 PM
    Good deal!
    Just last month ago I had my screen replaced because of screen retention. And now just after a month, I got screen retention again!! Argh!!
    I think I'll never buy an LG again not until this get resolves. V20 hss a lot of advantages to other phones but I dont think I can handle this screen retention. For the second time?! I don't even play heavy games anymore to lessen heat and I've never put the brightness over 70 percent since it was replaced! Frustrating!!!!!!!!
    06-25-2017 04:28 PM
    Just last month ago I had my screen replaced because of screen retention. And now just after a month, I got screen retention again!! Argh!!
    I think I'll never buy an LG again not until this get resolves. V20 hss a lot of advantages to other phones but I dont think I can handle this screen retention. For the second time?! I don't even play heavy games anymore to lessen heat and I've never put the brightness over 70 percent since it was replaced! Frustrating!!!!!!!!
    Never happened to me and I hardly ever put the phone down.
    06-25-2017 04:31 PM
    Never happened to me and I hardly ever put the phone down.
    The first time, maybe I was a bit unlucky. But second time? Errr

What am I doing wrong with my V20? Never had this with my previous phones
    06-25-2017 04:33 PM
    My daughter's G5 had a bad issue with retention
    06-25-2017 06:31 PM
62 123