what one thing would you add?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
If there was one thing I could add (not change) to the V20, it would be either a dedicated camera button or a one handed way to jump straight to the camera with a tap of the button.

I use the double tap the volume when the screen is off all the time. I would have loved for there to be a way just as simple all of the time. I do use the sending screen way some, but with one hand it's easier to get home button and then camera.

What would you add?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
That's a pretty tough question. I actually really love the V20 so it's hard to think about what I could add. I would say, adding OIS to the front facing camera would be a nice addition. A lot of people use the front camera for video calling , vloging and general selfie photos so this would all help getting a cleaner shot. 😃

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
...or a one handed way to jump straight to the camera with a tap of the button.

You can set your quick settings buttons on the seconds screen to have the camera available in one tap most of the time.

Front facing flash
The selfie live view does have as pseudo flash. When you tap the flash icon, the live view shrinks and most of the screen turns bright white to help light your face.

Now for what I'd want? A telephoto camera with the same sensor as the main shooter. I rarely use the wide angle and the sensor isn't very good IMHO, so I'll be ok with scraping it.

Or perhaps a textured back plate for a better grip without a case.

VoodooMagnetman

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I would add at least a 4000 mAh or larger battery. I think a slightly thicker phone would not be a big deal. Also, a better external speaker or speakers. I would trade the second screen for top and bottom stereo speakers. This phone is a multimedia powerhouse with an average external speaker. This screen needs some stereo speakers for movie and YouTube watching.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
AMOLED screen

Oh nice! I completely forgot the LG V20 has a LCD display. Would definitely give this a + 1.

Maybe they could remove the 2nd display at the top and make room for some dual front facing speakers! That could be nice to have 😃

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If there was one thing I could add (not change) to the V20, it would be either a dedicated camera button or a one handed way to jump straight to the camera with a tap of the button.

I use the double tap the volume when the screen is off all the time. I would have loved for there to be a way just as simple all of the time. I do use the sending screen way some, but with one hand it's easier to get home button and then camera.

What would you add?

Change 2nd screen shortcut to camera app. The volume rocker buttons will snap a photo when you press it while on the camera app. There's also a shortcut to launch camera by pressing volume button twice.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
This phone is really close to what I really want it a phone. The camera is great, I very much prefer the 16MP over the standard 12MP (more detail when you zoom in). Just wish the camera quality was as good as Samsung, and has better low light and faster focus speed in indoor shots.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh nice! I completely forgot the LG V20 has a LCD display. Would definitely give this a + 1.

Maybe they could remove the 2nd display at the top and make room for some dual front facing speakers! That could be nice to have 😃

Front speakers would be nice but sacrificing secondary screen is not a great approach