lag turning on?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes when I double tap to wake my phone up it doesn't respond...at that point I push the back power button that also wont respond. It eventually does respond but I feel like I'm beating the phone up tapping on it. Has anyone else experienced this? I've had my V20 since release day

Ejjba

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
I have had that withe v10 and 20 off and on. I choose not to stress it. As long as it DOES turn on. Funny never happens turning off.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree. It does eventually turn on...its just kind of irritating at the time. Everything else works fine

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes when I double tap to wake my phone up it doesn't respond...at that point I push the back power button that also wont respond. It eventually does respond but I feel like I'm beating the phone up tapping on it. Has anyone else experienced this? I've had my V20 since release day

When I'm asleep a double tap doesn't always work either..
Probably something running in the background

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
When I'm asleep a double tap doesn't always work either..
Probably something running in the background

Lol your funny. Nothing unusual running. Other than a local news app and Facebook/instagram/twitter that I've had installed since day 1.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol your funny. Nothing unusual running. Other than a local news app and Facebook/instagram/twitter that I've had installed since day 1.
The other day I was experiencing some issues where the phone wasn't responding correctly and running hot. At times I had to pull the battery. Ran it in safe mode without a hitch as expected. I then deleted the last few apps I installed on a whim and deleted a few weather widgets I was testing and phone is good as new. I think it was mostly the widgets but who knows.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully mine doesn't run hot unless I'm getting a major update. I pull the battery daily. As long as it eventually wakes up its all good. Just an odd thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm