I need advice

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I never had any problems with boot loops with my v10, but I was lucky on that.

I would go for the v20. I am really enjoying mine.

Mac

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Should choose LG V10 or LG V20

If I only had those 2 options, I would definitely take the V20 😃 Snapdragon had a bad year when it came to the 808 / 810 processors and the new 820 is much improved. The V20 for me, is a all round better phone and looks amazing.

Don't forget about the LG G6. That's also something worth considering.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Should choose LG V10 or LG V20

V20 significantly much better overall. V10 may have issues later down the road, the V20 will last longer.

V20 improvements from V10:
- LCD bleed issue with 2nd screen, looks MUCH better in the dark and doesn't have that LCD bleed/glow effect.
- Improved audio with quad DAC
- Lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum back, will last longer than the rubber/plastic from the V10 which eventually wears out
- Still maintains military grade spec without the uncomfortably large side rails of the V10
- Much improved battery life, much more reliable. Can comfortably say the V20 will last you all day with moderate use. V10 may only last a few hours
- Includes rear wide angle camera AND front wide angle
- Hi-fi audio/video recording
- Better design with volume rocker on the side instead of back (more useful if you're mounting your phone in the car)
- Faster performance with new Snapdragon 820, much more efficient
- Physically looks much better (V10 looked pretty ugly IMO) more simplistic and minimalistic look
- And the most important: bootloop issue fixed (well so far)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12