Is there a way using. only the apps built into my V20 to create a slideshow (no music needed) and send it by Gmail? My friend has no text access so it must be through Gmail app and must open in Yahoo in an iPhone 6. I know how to send multiple photos but I would prefer sending a slideshow. I do not use any cloud app for my photos. They are in my phone.

Thanks!

PS I have seen multiple apps that claim to do this but I do not want to use their cloud nor watch their ads.

Thanks again!
    06-21-2017 11:34 AM
    No way huh?
    07-06-2017 04:45 PM
    What app creates the slideshow?
    07-06-2017 07:38 PM
    I would think that Google Slides https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...editors.slides would have the ability to create a slide show that you could send via Gmail, but of course that app is not pre-installed on your device and the recipient would have to have PowerPoint on the receiving end.
    07-07-2017 01:48 PM
    Have you tried Google Photos?
    07-14-2017 12:32 AM
    Is there a way using. only the apps built into my V20 to create a slideshow (no music needed) and send it by Gmail? My friend has no text access so it must be through Gmail app and must open in Yahoo in an iPhone 6. I know how to send multiple photos but I would prefer sending a slideshow. I do not use any cloud app for my photos. They are in my phone.

Thanks!

PS I have seen multiple apps that claim to do this but I do not want to use their cloud nor watch their ads.

Thanks again!
    Since you need it to open as a standalone without app support on the receiving end the only thing that I can think of would to create a gif file. That would however make the file size rather large though depending on the time lapse for each photo and how large the files are to begin with. Probably not a good solution unless you shared the files through something Dropbox or something similar.
    I'll see if I can figure something else out.
    Are you sure you can't send them as a text?
    07-14-2017 04:43 AM
    Receiver has no text plan. Receiver has iphone. I don't know how to make gifs but they would be too big as you said.

Sounds like no real solution. Had hoped there was something built into gmail but recipient doesn't have gmail nor really anything but iPhone native apps, games, and email. If I have to install apps and explain things it kind of ruins it. The moment has past anyway. Thanks for your suggestions.
    07-14-2017 07:58 AM