Don't need a shiney glass phone (V20 iPhone/Samsung case)

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There's a case for the V20 that makes it look like an iPhone or Samsung. So you still can have a rugged build metal phone but have it look shiney like other phones. Reminds me of the silver Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6s. It's made of flexible TPU. So why buy a pretty glass phone to just have it covered up with a case? Why not make a shiney case and keep the durable metal build? Thoughts? The case was only $1.42 USD from eBay/China.

IMG_20170720_095118.jpgIMG_20170720_095000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Now you can comb your hair or put on lipstick before you take a selfie

I can use it to shave my nose hair and eye brows

Edit: you know what, that's a good idea. Now I have a 16MP selfie camera! Just look at the reflection as a preview.

Last edited:

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Isn't there a phone that actually comes out with the mirror finish? Saw it somewhere recently....
When the battery goes flat and you are lost in the bush, you can use the thing as a mirror to signal passing aeroplanes...

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Isn't there a phone that actually comes out with the mirror finish? Saw it somewhere recently....
When the battery goes flat and you are lost in the bush, you can use the thing as a mirror to signal passing aeroplanes...

Or in a social situation, someone is giving you dirty looks, you can show them their own face.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Where can I get it? Is it thin?
I do like to colect phone cases haha

It's very thin, might be too thin. Camera sits 100% flush with it, so you might lose protection there. Cut outs are pretty bad too, volume button very stiff. Does look cool however and only costs $1.42, can't complain.

eBay from China seller, might take up to a month (sometimes longer or sooner), but they eventually arrive. BTW eBay favors buyers so if anything goes wrong, you're covered. Here is where I got it from:

Look at this on eBay Luxury Shockproof Slim Mirror Soft Gel TPU Chrome Cover Case For LG G3 G4 G5 V20 | eBay