Trading V20 into Verizon

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
So they are giving you an S8?

No, just another V20. The guy who works there also help us set up our Verizon account last year. It took about 5 minutes, and that was it. Hope to get the S8+ soon though. Sadly missed the Best buy deal, but hopefully something pops up soon.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I hate seafood and fish.

I'm a steak, burger, pizza and pasta man. . lol

I love all of those, except burgers. Fast food chains have ruined them for me. I havent had a fish that I don't like yet, but everyone is different. Pasta is my favorite, especially with Alfredo sauce, but way too many calories to have on a normal basis lol.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
No, just another V20. The guy who works there also help us set up our Verizon account last year. It took about 5 minutes, and that was it. Hope to get the S8+ soon though. Sadly missed the Best buy deal, but hopefully something pops up soon.

I'm waiting to see what the note 8 had to offer and then seeing what I can do. I'll only have the v20 a year in November so I don't think they are going to do much. I had a talk with at&t before and said I had the note 7 and I didn't want to trade it. And they have some issues I had with the v20 documented so I asked when the note 8 comes out I want to trade my v20 for it. They humored me saying I'm sure we will do something....yes sure you will.

I also wondered if I threatened to jump carriers when the note 8 comes out if they would work with me?

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm waiting to see what the note 8 had to offer and then seeing what I can do. I'll only have the v20 a year in November so I don't think they are going to do much. I had a talk with at&t before and said I had the note 7 and I didn't want to trade it. And they have some issues I had with the v20 documented so I asked when the note 8 comes out I want to trade my v20 for it. They humored me saying I'm sure we will do something....yes sure you will.

I also wondered if I threatened to jump carriers when the note 8 comes out if they would work with me?

I thought of the Note 8, but over $800 wouldn't work for me. It might be the last thing I see before my wife kills me. I would probably threaten to leave as well, I've done it before. They would be bound to agree to some of your terms then, they couldn't risk losing a customer. I want to change carriers in a couple years to T-mobile, but the wife doesn't care. "They never get coverage out here in the first place." If only a thing that put calls and texts through wifi when there isn't a signal around was invented....

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It will happen again. It's happening to many of us already, and the ones you're hearing about are only the ones that are paying attention. With the same usage, it will happen in a similar amount of time. Fact.
People with issues come online and talk about them. People without don't. There are plenty of phones out there that are not having any problems.
Ok, just went into Verizon and in less than 5 minutes I have a replacement V20 on the way, which might become my wife's if I get the S8+. It will be here on Wednsday.
How does the exchange work? Do they send you first and let you keep the old one before sending it in? Or do you give up your phone and wait until the new one comes until you have a phone again?
I love all of those, except burgers. Fast food chains have ruined them for me. I havent had a fish that I don't like yet, but everyone is different. Pasta is my favorite, especially with Alfredo sauce, but way too many calories to have on a normal basis lol.
You need to get burgers at a legit burger restaurant. So many good burgers now.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
People with issues come online and talk about them. People without don't. There are plenty of phones out there that are not having any problems. How does the exchange work? Do they send you first and let you keep the old one before sending it in? Or do you give up your phone and wait until the new one comes until you have a phone again? You need to get burgers at a legit burger restaurant. So many good burgers now.

They send the phone to me, and then I set it up and send the old one to them. I should try other burgers, yes, just not what I usually look for at a restaurant. Next time I will though, thank you.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE: I received my replacement V20 in the mail yesterday and set it up, and all is good for now. No screen issues like before, but getting an S8+ soon.

Ejjba

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, I've been out fishing today (3 catches, no keeps sadly,) and my phone died, so I couldn't see this until now. I don't believe Verizon will let me upgrade until the device is paid off, but I might do that soon now. I might take it in tomorrow, to see about a replacement warranty device for now.
I went through this . Unfortunately you will have to pay off old phone. Upgrade or not

Marconis4

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
My fiance has an iPhone 7, me the V20. She's able to trade hers in once it is 50% paid, but for my V20 I have to pay the full balance for an upgrade. Is it because the iPhone has better resale value?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance