Do you have 2 V20's?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I think some of you have 2 of them lol. Should I buy a second one? Since it's so cheap now. Afraid finding the V20 brand new would be rare in the future. It's really hard to find a brand new Note 4. Might get a pink V20 as a collectors item.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I think some of you have 2 of them lol. Should I buy a second one? Since it's so cheap now. Afraid finding the V20 brand new would be rare in the future. It's really hard to find a brand new Note 4. Might get a pink V20 as a collectors item.

So is the Note 4 still such a good phone? I know 2 friends who still have one, and they still like them a lot.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Wait till the 30 comes out

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I wouldn't buy a V20 personally. I MIGHT get a G6, but I'm not a fan of the V line and the problems folks had with them. I would definitely love a Note 4 again, have VERY fond memories of that phone!

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Great phone....just a little dated. I think the SIM cards are larger which may become a issue swapping cards back and forth.

Yeah, probably the micro SIM cards then. I looked at the phone, just didn't think I would use the S-pen much though. Glad to hear it was a good phone though.

Ejjba

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
We now have 2 my wife and myself. Love them
My tv remote went and the it blaster saved the day till I could get to Best Buy. I live in moutains so it's a trip
Anyway we have 2

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
So is the Note 4 still such a good phone? I know 2 friends who still have one, and they still like them a lot.

I still have my old one, and I know a few people using them because they've paid them off and feel no need for a new phone. They are still better than today's entry level, and most mid range devices for sure.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Personally I wouldn't get a 2nd V20, unless your worried it will be the last good phone with removable battery.

Even than, prices should drop more after the V30 launches, not like the V20 supply will instantly dry up.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Yes it was. I still see it around and alive today. My friend still has one and it's his favorite phone (Samsung fan, he has better phones but only uses the Note 4). My brother also loves his Note 4, I'm sure the new glass design doesn't appeal to him (he works in manufacturing, glass phone is a no no). I actually got him interested after he saw me with my Note 3. If you have a Note 4, there isn't much reason to upgrade unless you really wanted a better camera. You can thank the removable battery feature on the Note 4, primary reason why you still see it around (bad batteries can be replaced). I'm starting to see less and less Galaxy S6 & S6 Edges, battery probably crapped out or glass already shattered.

Last edited:

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Personally I wouldn't get a 2nd V20, unless your worried it will be the last good phone with removable battery.

Even than, prices should drop more after the V30 launches, not like the V20 supply will instantly dry up.

You're right, I'll probably wait for a really good price drop and then snag one. I definitely do want one more as back up. Still looking for a new Note 4 but no luck, it's all used.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Will wait till the price drops a little and buy another one, There is nothing coming out that interests me, and I really do not like this move to tall skinny screens. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 for a work phone and don't like the small screen and I'm not a big fan of Samsung phones anyway. And with the prices that the new higher end phones reaching the $900 mark, I just won't spend that much for a phone. I have a Huawei Mate 9 and really still prefer my V20 over it, I had all intentions of selling the Mate 9 to buy another V20 but I ended up with a small single crack in the screen and was getting offers of $150, for that price I'll just keep the mate 9 as a backup before I sell it that cheap.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I have but 1 v20.. Brand new in the box 😈

I think I will rest my u11 this weekend and break it out just to make sure everything is fine on it..

Mac

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Will wait till the price drops a little and buy another one, There is nothing coming out that interests me, and I really do not like this move to tall skinny screens. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 for a work phone and don't like the small screen and I'm not a big fan of Samsung phones anyway. And with the prices that the new higher end phones reaching the $900 mark, I just won't spend that much for a phone. I have a Huawei Mate 9 and really still prefer my V20 over it, I had all intentions of selling the Mate 9 to buy another V20 but I ended up with a small single crack in the screen and was getting offers of $150, for that price I'll just keep the mate 9 as a backup before I sell it that cheap.

Interesting, I was thinking about getting a Mate 9, thinking that I might like it better. I think the V20 is definitely a well rounded phone that offers unique features. I also can't justify spending $900 on flagships (Note 8 reportedly costs $1000). The V20 pricing was decent starting around $600, best bang for your buck and very underated. So sad that it's the last of its kind.

nickdaman

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I picked my V20 up in May for $350 from a private seller brand spanking new and it gets used quite a bit but I definitely like to swap between it and my G4 thats for sure once in awhile to keep everything working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888