Notification distorsion

christianttt

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've seen this a few times, the notification becomes big and distorted. The only way to fix it it's a reboot. Anyone else have seen it and found a fast way to fix it?
f913d3c953345352a6e3b5509b80acda.jpg

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I've had a few problems with my V20 the last couple months. The other day for some reason my vibration completely stopped working. (notifications, calls, typing. Everything) 20 mins later it was fine. The phone gets really warm now. I was thinking it was because of Skype. But it seems to really lag out and get warm if i use it too much. I think i should do a factory reset but I really really don't wanna do that. I've had it for 10 months. And it was a pain in the *** for me to set it up the way I like it. Holding out until I absolutely have to.

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
4 days ago it lagged so bad that it restarted my phone. That was the first time that had happened.
Edit. Stuck with this phone for atleast another year. Starting to think i should have went with a S7 after my second note 7 return.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had a few problems with my V20 the last couple months. The other day for some reason my vibration completely stopped working. (notifications, calls, typing. Everything) 20 mins later it was fine. The phone gets really warm now. I was thinking it was because of Skype. But it seems to really lag out and get warm if i use it too much. I think i should do a factory reset but I really really don't wanna do that. I've had it for 10 months. And it was a pain in the *** for me to set it up the way I like it. Holding out until I absolutely have to.

Go for the factory reset.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
SMS Backup & Restore https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&token=AeJ8dl_a is a great solution to backup your SMS/MMS and call logs. You can backup to the SD card, Google Drive, etc.

If you use Google services (Contacts, Photos, etc) then most of your important stuff should be readily available.

That only leaves your Home screen (desktop) setup and application data. If you're using a 3rd party Launcher then it likely allows you to backup your setup. You can backup application data but you need access to a computer to enable that.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae