Bluetooth reliability

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
How reliable would you say the Bluetooth on the V20 is compared to other top devices like pixel, note, Galaxy s, and iPhone?

I'm always having trouble connecting or staying connected to things. My August lock is almost worthless to use, but my wife's iPhone 6 always works. I'm having problems with my Fitbit Blaze at the moment.

My V10 didn't seem to be consistent either.

Fitbit and August said that the V20 isn't on the compatibility list. Makes me wonder if they even try to work with the "unpopular phones".

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Can't speak to your equipment, but my Sprint varient has been excellent on everything I've tried it with.

Mac

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I had to clear my cache to get it to sync with the blaze. I'm having to do it about once a week. Same thing for the August lock. It's weird

AtTheHop

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I use my Verizonon v20 with a portable Bluetooth speaker and it works great, it may be your equipment. The speakers signal is so strong my phone connects from quite a distance away.

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Mine is fine with my car, my portable speaker, my cordless headphones and my TV sound bar. However, one time all of these bluetooth devices lost memory of my V20 as if they never paired and I had to re-pair them all. Never had to do that before with any phone. I did not apply any security update before this happened. It just randomly occurred.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the difference between my issue and the rest is that mine is supposed to automatically connect or stay connected when in range on devices that are always on.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine was ok. Key word: Was.

Then I got the Blueborn security "fix" on my Verizon version.

Now both Bluetooth and my Wi-Fi have been having issues needing multiple reboots a day.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine was ok. Key word: Was.

Then I got the Blueborn security "fix" on my Verizon version.

Now both Bluetooth and my Wi-Fi have been having issues needing multiple reboots a day.
Still having problems?

I'm still having the same problems. I'm really thinking it's LGs Bluetooth. I want the V30 but not if it stays like this. My Fitbit haven't synced since Monday

tickerguy

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
No problems here; I am always sync'd against my Garmin Fenix 5x, and use bluetooth in the car daily as well along with a pair of bluetooth sports headphones while running. It's in the category of "just works" for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira