Those who had the v20 since Launch...

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Have you noticed any slowdown at all? Such as lag, delay in app opening or jittery scrolling etc

Wondering if LG has gotten better since the G4 I had.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
On rare occasions I do have a slow opening app. That's usually in a very hot environment. The vast majority of the time it's smooth and problem free. I haven't had to factory reset at all. The problems a had with the G4 turned me off to LG for awhile. I went to Samsung and used three different super laggy phones. Had to reset far too frequently. Sure glad I gave LG another chance. V20 is legit. I got a few batteries because I plan on keeping it.

xplod566

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Have you noticed any slowdown at all? Such as lag, delay in app opening or jittery scrolling etc

Did u update to the latest September sec patch?
If so you need to format the phone.mine was laggy but after formating it is outward smooth like butter

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I had mine since October 28th. I have had zero problems. It is just as fast as new for me. Best phone that I have ever owned. I will keep it for at least another year. I love the removable battery which is non existent in the newer premium phones.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Did u update to the latest September sec patch?
If so you need to format the phone.mine was laggy but after formating it is outward smooth like butter

The G4? Oh dude that thing bootlooped and then bricked on me last October. I have an iPhone 7+ at the moment. Just thinking about moving back to Fundroid or sticking to the simple phone lol

xplod566

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
The G4? Oh dude that thing bootlooped and then bricked on me last October. I have an iPhone 7+ at the moment. Just thinking about moving back to Fundroid or sticking to the simple phone lol
Hehe I was talking about v20

.its a good time
I would suggest u to go for V20 coz u get it at 290 dollars new.
Also removable battery is there.u already have a non remove batt phone,so would suggest v20

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

The G5 and V20 improved a lot. Definitely not laggy, their OS is very lightweight with minimal bloat. It's optimized and has better RAM management. Still runs lightning fast as I remembered. I recommend turning off animations in developer mode. The previous gen had overheating issues which led to a number of problems. LG is now much more well polished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs