AT&T V20 update.

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I got this update yesterday too. Did not see any difference in the phone performance but I am glad to be still getting security updates. I don't care that its still on Android 7.0. I have changed my battery a lot recently and that wonderful feeling of having a 100% charged battery while everyone else is looking for a charge or avoiding their phone due to low battery is priceless. I've even changed it in the dark at a concert.

sanford12

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
You don't know if the V20 is done. I thought the same thing about my early model Samsung Virgin Mobile J7 and they got Nougat 7.1.1 last week. They'll probably just go to Oreo. LG's known for not doing the mid term updates.

Be Be 32

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site
You don't know if the V20 is done. I thought the same thing about my early model Samsung Virgin Mobile J7 and they got Nougat 7.1.1 last week. They'll probably just go to Oreo. LG's known for not doing the mid term updates.

Hi, new to the forum. I just bought an AT&T unlocked V20 H910 model . I have prepaid service with AT&T . How do I get the latest security update? Mine is showing April 2017. I know I should go about phone and check for Security updates but it does nothing when I do.

Coming from a BlackBerry PRIV and Dtek 60. BlackBerry is on top of Security updates but will not update PRIV and 60 to Android N. I hope the V20 get Android O