Texting Issue - Expanded Screen

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Whenever I text (in an app like Facebook or just MMS) and I hit the keyboard a little too hard or press the X key a few times to remove mis-spelled words, my screen size will expand and I can't continue typing. The text becomes extremely LARGE. I have to get out of that app or MMS and try again. For some apps, what I typed is lost and for some apps, the data is retained. Does anyone have this problem too? What can I do to prevent this? I have to type very gently to prevent it.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the stock keyboard or a 3rd party keyboard?
Does it happen in portrait and landscape orientation (assuming that you type in both layouts)?
If you try something like using the Home button to switch back to the desktop and then using the Recent button to switch back to the offending application is the problem still present?

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Are you using the stock keyboard or a 3rd party keyboard?
Does it happen in portrait and landscape orientation (assuming that you type in both layouts)?
If you try something like using the Home button to switch back to the desktop and then using the Recent button to switch back to the offending application is the problem still present?

I am using Swiftkey. It also happened using the stock keyboard. It happens in portrait and in landscape mode. Yes the problem is still present if I hit Home and then Recent. The force of my keystrokes may not be the cause. It could be the when I fat finger a letter. Its very annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie