Wife's LG V20 Seems to be linked/connected to my LG V20

Doug Smith9

Nov 19, 2017
Visit site
I will try to keep this short and relative to the problem only, skipping the marital drama that has become part of this problem and my reason for seeking information.

My wife and I bought LG V20 android phones from Sprint a little over a year ago. My first android, coming from iPhone and my wife was already an android user with a Samsung Galaxy 5. She is also a iPad owner.

Shortly after buying the LG V20's, my wife began telling me she could see all my emails from both my personal account and my business account as well as all my text messages, photos, web history, etc.

She insists our phones are "linked" by some family sharing thing - but I cannot see anything from her phone.

This issue has led to many problems between my wife and I as one, I cannot answer her question, although, 10 years ago, I was a computer IT guru, despite telling her, my knowledge is vastly outdated to current technology, but she swears I should be able to fix this problem, seeing as she believes I am likely the cause of it....

I have no idea how or why. We both have google accounts.

I'm about to remove my presence from the internet completely and return to an old flip phone and throw her phone and ipad in the fireplace.

Any ideas?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I will try to keep this short and relative to the problem only, skipping the marital drama that has become part of this problem and my reason for seeking information.

My wife and I bought LG V20 android phones from Sprint a little over a year ago. My first android, coming from iPhone and my wife was already an android user with a Samsung Galaxy 5. She is also a iPad owner.

Shortly after buying the LG V20's, my wife began telling me she could see all my emails from both my personal account and my business account as well as all my text messages, photos, web history, etc.

She insists our phones are "linked" by some family sharing thing - but I cannot see anything from her phone.

This issue has led to many problems between my wife and I as one, I cannot answer her question, although, 10 years ago, I was a computer IT guru, despite telling her, my knowledge is vastly outdated to current technology, but she swears I should be able to fix this problem, seeing as she believes I am likely the cause of it....

I have no idea how or why. We both have google accounts.

I'm about to remove my presence from the internet completely and return to an old flip phone and throw her phone and ipad in the fireplace.

Any ideas?

Basically, she's logged into your email accounts on her phone for some reason. That's why she's getting your emails.

Go to settings > general > accounts and sync and then click on each account and you can log out of those accounts.

Either that or do a complete factory reset after backing up her phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12