So my flash has stopped working. If I reboot my lgv20 the flashlight or camera flash will work only one time, then it stops. I tried the power off battery pull. I've seen this is an issue with others on all carriers. I just bought this phone. Since it's been out awhile, has anyone gotten a fix yet? Thanks in advance for any help I can get.
    02-21-2018 09:59 PM
    So my flash has stopped working. If I reboot my lgv20 the flashlight or camera flash will work only one time, then it stops. I tried the power off battery pull. I've seen this is an issue with others on all carriers. I just bought this phone. Since it's been out awhile, has anyone gotten a fix yet? Thanks in advance for any help I can get.
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    02-22-2018 12:05 AM
    Have you tried a factory reset?
    Not yet. I know that's my next step. Was trying to avoid another setup. Safe mode didn't work either.
    02-22-2018 05:41 AM
    Sometimes the nuclear option is the only way to make sure you don't have a hardware problem.
    02-22-2018 07:31 AM
    Does it still happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-32496. If not, then something you installed is causing the interference -- uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.
    02-22-2018 05:38 PM
    Does it still happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-32496. If not, then something you installed is causing the interference -- uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.
    Factory reset didn't fix it. Got a refund. Bought a brand new one for 239 shipped. I like removable batteries. And the phone is pretty good spec wise still.
    Laura Knotek, B. Diddy and vasekvi like this.
    02-25-2018 10:34 PM
    Factory reset didn't fix it. Got a refund. Bought a brand new one for 239 shipped. I like removable batteries. And the phone is pretty good spec wise still.
    Good luck with your new V20. I'm using a V20, and I haven't had any issues with the camera flash so far. I've had mine for 6 months.
    02-26-2018 01:08 AM
    I still have my V20 cause selling it for less than $300 with over 200 in accessories was not worth it. I'd rather keep as a spare. I miss the IR blaster and the second screen as well as the removable battery of course. It comes in handy as my 8 year old daughter is starting to do video editing now using power director and we also had to use the V20 for a couple weeks when we had to send in my girlfriends G6 for the second time to be serviced.
    02-26-2018 07:39 AM

My phones been doing this same exact thing for a while. I've been to 3 different Verizon stores when it first started and naturally stumped all 3 in what the issue could be. How did you go about getting your refund? Was this through your cellphone carrier or through LG?
    06-10-2018 08:56 PM