My V20 has my brain programmed

AtTheHop

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Love my V20, had it since day one. My Kindle that I used to stream movies and TV shows I download to my TV, thru a chromecast dongle, died. My SIL gave me his old Note 4 and I have it set up with a 64GB sd card. Every time I go to turn it on I press the camera on the back of the phone. I guess when you train an old dog you cannot change it LOL

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Love my V20, had it since day one. My Kindle that I used to stream movies and TV shows I download to my TV, thru a chromecast dongle, died. My SIL gave me his old Note 4 and I have it set up with a 64GB sd card. Every time I go to turn it on I press the camera on the back of the phone. I guess when you train an old dog you cannot change it LOL
Do you try to double tap the screen?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I guess when you train an old dog you cannot change it LOL
This old dog (75) went from a Note 3 to a Pixel 2 with very little problem. I guess some of us old dogs keep our training app running. :)

But enjoy your V20. (I had one and couldn't stand it, but that's me.)

AtTheHop

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
This old dog (75) went from a Note 3 to a Pixel 2 with very little problem. I guess some of us old dogs keep our training app running. :)

But enjoy your V20. (I had one and couldn't stand it, but that's me.)

Going to a new phone is not a problem but jumping back and forth between the two gets a little nuts when the brain is in new phone mode.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I always double tap other phones thinking it'll turn on. Such a habit, why doesn't other phones have this feature? So simple yet useful! Hard to go back to a different phone that's not an LG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12