Love my V20, had it since day one. My Kindle that I used to stream movies and TV shows I download to my TV, thru a chromecast dongle, died. My SIL gave me his old Note 4 and I have it set up with a 64GB sd card. Every time I go to turn it on I press the camera on the back of the phone. I guess when you train an old dog you cannot change it LOL
    02-24-2018 07:22 AM
    Love my V20, had it since day one. My Kindle that I used to stream movies and TV shows I download to my TV, thru a chromecast dongle, died. My SIL gave me his old Note 4 and I have it set up with a 64GB sd card. Every time I go to turn it on I press the camera on the back of the phone. I guess when you train an old dog you cannot change it LOL
    Do you try to double tap the screen?
    02-24-2018 09:32 AM
    Yes, its a good thing I only use it to stream shows and not as a second phone. Ling live my V20.
    02-24-2018 10:11 AM
    I guess when you train an old dog you cannot change it LOL
    This old dog (75) went from a Note 3 to a Pixel 2 with very little problem. I guess some of us old dogs keep our training app running.

But enjoy your V20. (I had one and couldn't stand it, but that's me.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-24-2018 01:18 PM
    This old dog (75) went from a Note 3 to a Pixel 2 with very little problem. I guess some of us old dogs keep our training app running.

But enjoy your V20. (I had one and couldn't stand it, but that's me.)
    Going to a new phone is not a problem but jumping back and forth between the two gets a little nuts when the brain is in new phone mode.
    02-25-2018 02:28 PM
    I always double tap other phones thinking it'll turn on. Such a habit, why doesn't other phones have this feature? So simple yet useful! Hard to go back to a different phone that's not an LG
    AtTheHop likes this.
    02-25-2018 04:39 PM
    Other phones cannot use features that are copyrighted by other manufacturers.
    02-26-2018 10:38 AM
    Do you try to double tap the screen?
    When I got my Honor 8 (from my LG G3) it took me a while to realize that double tapping the screen did nothing... 🤣.
    02-26-2018 07:35 PM