Screen smashed on bottom corner.
    Still OK to use.

I searched ebay for replacement screens. Really really expensive and so few sellers selling.

Where can I buy from?

I need just the screen. Sellers seem to want to sell a whole kit with the bottom underside part as well

Thanks
    04-22-2018 04:51 AM
    First - one post is sufficient.

The screen is the "whole kit" - digitizer (glass), LCD layer, diffuser, LED layer. If all you want is the digitizer (the glass - which I'd recommend against, since you'll probably destroy the phone trying to remove the old one), look for V20 digitizer, not V20 screen. You can try this, this, this - there are a lot of them. But, as I said, I don't recommend that you try it. (Most repair shops won't. You'll normally destroy 4 or 5 phones before you learn to do it right.)
    04-22-2018 12:21 PM
    Just replaced mine last week with this ->https://www.fixez.com/categories/scr...bly-with-frame. It took well over an hour to complete, but it is like new again and totally worth it. Very satisfied with FixEZ
    04-24-2018 01:52 PM
    Screen smashed on bottom corner.
    Still OK to use.

I searched ebay for replacement screens. Really really expensive and so few sellers selling.

Where can I buy from?

I need just the screen. Sellers seem to want to sell a whole kit with the bottom underside part as well

Thanks
    I also agree that you should buy the entire front display with LCD and everything.. removing the glass from the LCD is possible but very difficult and tricky. You can watch JerryRigEverything and you can see how Zack opens the phone.
    04-26-2018 12:04 PM