Car and Wall Chargers not Quick Charging

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I've gotten 2 sets of Car and Wall Chargers from Amazon. The first set had

3 pack on Fonken wall chargers Quick Charge 3.0 18W

1 RoverWay Car Charger QC3 3.1A

None of these 4 chargers worked with any iteration of cables but they my LG QC that came with the v20 and my Samsung QC work fine. I sent them back and ordered different ones

I reordered and this time got a Daker Rapid Fast wall chargers QC 3.0 Adaptive fast charging. It doesn't fast charge at all.

IRAG Car Charger QC 3.0 and this one works out of both sub l
Ports.

Any ideas?

AtTheHop

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I've gotten 2 sets of Car and Wall Chargers from Amazon. The first set had

3 pack on Fonken wall chargers Quick Charge 3.0 18W

1 RoverWay Car Charger QC3 3.1A

None of these 4 chargers worked with any iteration of cables but they my LG QC that came with the v20 and my Samsung QC work fine. I sent them back and ordered different ones

I reordered and this time got a Daker Rapid Fast wall chargers QC 3.0 Adaptive fast charging. It doesn't fast charge at all.

IRAG Car Charger QC 3.0 and this one works out of both sub l
Ports.

Any ideas?

II will only buy from LG, cheap chargers cause fires.

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
sorry, I think my reply disappeared. Nope, I'm not rooted. these fast Chargers work for iPhones and Androids so maybe there's something a little different in an iPhone that makes it not good for Androids. The two charges I have Samsung fast charger and an LG fast charger that came with the phone I'm fine. so I think the thing to do is just get an LG fast charger. the charger I got for the car seems to work. I'll let you know if it is in a second and I think that's what happened with my last reply. I went off to look for something and never came back and it disappeared but I will be right back.

This Time I made it back and it was a $14 IRAG charger and that seems to work fine. So there was something about those wall chargers that I bought that just wasn't right for the LG.