I have performed several hard resets on my H910 and there is still some data being retained after the reset.

The address I used for WIFI calling along with my signature and the one smart setting I made have consistently remained after the reset. There also seems to be data saved by some of the apps I reinstalled even though I did not select for anything to be back up or automatically restore.

Is factory data reset not supposed to remove every last bit of info from the phone?
    How do I correctly reset the phone and remove all traces of info from the phone to start 100% fresh?
    05-27-2018 10:00 AM
    App and app data backup is on by default. After a reset it should be gone, but if you have a good connection it could be back in a couple of minutes. If you delete the Google account, then do a factory reset, and bypass the Google account entry until later when setting up the phone, you'll probably find all the data gone. (Then rerun setup and enter the Google account when asked.)
    05-27-2018 01:10 PM
    App and app data backup is on by default. After a reset it should be gone, but if you have a good connection it could be back in a couple of minutes. If you delete the Google account, then do a factory reset, and bypass the Google account entry until later when setting up the phone, you'll probably find all the data gone. (Then rerun setup and enter the Google account when asked.)

Excellent info. I think I have tried all options except for deleting the Google account before the reset.

Where do I disable app data backup?
    Edit: app data backup. Is this the setting under General-Backup & reset-Google Backup/Back up my data. If so I have had it turned off for a while.
    05-27-2018 01:35 PM
    I have performed several hard resets on my H910 and there is still some data being retained after the reset.

The address I used for WIFI calling along with my signature and the one smart setting I made have consistently remained after the reset. There also seems to be data saved by some of the apps I reinstalled even though I did not select for anything to be back up or automatically restore.

Is factory data reset not supposed to remove every last bit of info from the phone?
    How do I correctly reset the phone and remove all traces of info from the phone to start 100% fresh?
    I think on your Google Account, you clicked "yes" for backup of apps, Wi-Fi passwords, and settings. Click "no" when you set up the phone when it asks would you like to use the backup or start fresh.
    06-02-2018 02:42 PM