Is it useful to you? Do you use it often? Some argue that telephoto is better, but I don't think so. You can just pinch to zoom if you want telephoto.. also someone on Reddit proved that the Note 8 telephoto was fake. What occasions do you use the wide angle? Group photos? Landscape selfies? For business/work? I use it for all the above, at work I need to take quick candid photos and a wide angle lets me take picture of someone upclose along with everything else in the background.
    06-02-2018 01:57 PM
    Is it useful to you? Do you use it often? Some argue that telephoto is better, but I don't think so. You can just pinch to zoom if you want telephoto.. also someone on Reddit proved that the Note 8 telephoto was fake. What occasions do you use the wide angle? Group photos? Landscape selfies? For business/work? I use it for all the above, at work I need to take quick candid photos and a wide angle lets me take picture of someone upclose along with everything else in the background.
    I use the wide angle mostly for work as I work in real estate and the wide angle lens captures small rooms beautifully. I also use it if a group photo is necessary.
    huntnyc and flyingkytez like this.
    06-02-2018 10:10 PM
    I use it a lot. Just not in low light.
    06-03-2018 03:09 AM
    I used it quite a bit on my trip to NY a month ago. Was super handy.
    flyingkytez likes this.
    06-03-2018 11:52 AM
    I use it all of the time switching between the stock camera and Pixel Gcam mod. I take my Samsung Note 8 along most of the time too when I know I am going to snap some pics or shoot some videos while out & about. The V20 grabs the extra wide angles while the Note8 compliments with the zoom shots.
    flyingkytez likes this.
    06-03-2018 05:54 PM