Just wanted to say this phone has been working amazingly for driving with UBER. With the removable battery I have a spare charging at all times and it keeps my shifter clear from wires. Also the second screen is super useful for switching between Google Maps and UBER. I don't know how I lived without it before.
    06-12-2018 02:48 PM
    Just wanted to say this phone has been working amazingly for driving with UBER. With the removable battery I have a spare charging at all times and it keeps my shifter clear from wires. Also the second screen is super useful for switching between Google Maps and UBER. I don't know how I lived without it before.
    Wow, nice to know you finally got a V20 for Uber! It's a perfect phone for Uber.. a large and true 5.7' screen, an IPS LCD so the screen will not get screen burn-in (AMOLED screens, RIP), a quad DAC for better audio sound, removable battery so you can last all day without worrying about charging and messy cables, 2nd screen so you can see notifications and access app shortcuts and switch between recent apps, split screen mode so you can have 2 apps running at once, super wide angle front facing camera so you can take a picture or record yourself in the car...
    vonhizzle likes this.
    06-13-2018 08:15 AM