Does anyone know why I only get these tiny thumbnails when I'm trying to find a certain pic to post? Its impossible to see the pics!
    Attached Thumbnails picture thumbnail question-17129.jpg  
    06-22-2018 11:37 AM
    Those are probably cached thumbnails related to some app you have on the phone that are mistakenly showing up in the Gallery. If the directory where these images get saved don't have a file called ".nomedia" in it, then the system will automatically add the images to the gallery database. App developers are supposed to know to put a .nomedia file in the app's data directory, but they don't always remember or know to do that.

Select any of those thumbnails and look at the Info/Details. Which directory are they located in? That can give you an idea of which app they're associated with.
    06-23-2018 07:17 PM
    Those are probably cached thumbnails related to some app you have on the phone that are mistakenly showing up in the Gallery. If the directory where these images get saved don't have a file called ".nomedia" in it, then the system will automatically add the images to the gallery database. App developers are supposed to know to put a .nomedia file in the app's data directory, but they don't always remember or know to do that.

Select any of those thumbnails and look at the Info/Details. Which directory are they located in? That can give you an idea of which app they're associated with.
    Ha..it's Facebook
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-25-2018 08:13 AM
    Ha..it's Facebook
    LOL, no one ever accused the Facebook Android developers of making a good app.
    06-25-2018 12:48 PM
    LOL, no one ever accused the Facebook Android developers of making a good app.
    TRUE! lol
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-25-2018 02:15 PM