This isn't my issue however just thought it could be important info. I recently noticed cracked cam glass on my lg v20& idk how it happened.
    Now here's my problem.., my phone will not charge or even recognize the usbc is plugged in (checked this by plugging into my laptop and it wasnt recognized)
    It first began charging SUPER slowly& dying quicker&needing to have the charger held in a certain position in order to get proper contact.
    Now it won't charge at all, tried various cords, battery pull power button push,( can't try a master reset it's DEAD AF)
    Do you think it's the battery or did something else hardware break causing this gradual death?
    I love my phone please help
    Thanks
    07-03-2018 05:53 AM
    This isn't my issue however just thought it could be important info. I recently noticed cracked cam glass on my lg v20& idk how it happened.
    Now here's my problem.., my phone will not charge or even recognize the usbc is plugged in (checked this by plugging into my laptop and it wasnt recognized)
    It first began charging SUPER slowly& dying quicker&needing to have the charger held in a certain position in order to get proper contact.
    Now it won't charge at all, tried various cords, battery pull power button push,( can't try a master reset it's DEAD AF)
    Do you think it's the battery or did something else hardware break causing this gradual death?
    I love my phone please help
    Thanks
    The cracked camera glass can be replaced.
    If it charged in certain positions it could the charging port. Check to see if there's any lint in it.
    07-03-2018 06:22 AM
    The cracked camera glass can be replaced.
    If it charged in certain positions it could the charging port. Check to see if there's any lint in it.
    Thanks!😀I'm gonna get some compressed air tomorrow.
    Was just wondering if there coukd be a link between broken glass& not charging?
    07-03-2018 07:01 AM
    Thanks!😀I'm gonna get some compressed air tomorrow.
    Was just wondering if there coukd be a link between broken glass& not charging?
    I believe you are referring to the glass over the dual cameras. That would not affect charging.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-03-2018 07:55 AM
    When. I had charging problems it first took the form of slow charging and then none at all. The problem turned out to be the charging cable.had gone bad.
    07-04-2018 01:22 AM