My phones shows when a message comes through but when i open the text app it has been deleted. These are new text not old ones. It's very frustrating because it doesn't always happen so i can't go to the store and show the agents. Does anyone else have this problem?
    07-07-2018 07:47 AM
    My phones shows when a message comes through but when i open the text app it has been deleted. These are new text not old ones. It's very frustrating because it doesn't always happen so i can't go to the store and show the agents. Does anyone else have this problem?
    1. Do you have free space on your phone? Make sure you have enough free space. You can check in your settings.

2. Are these group messages or MMS? Group messages require mobile data.. make sure it's turned on. Also make sure the APN settings are correct for your carrier.

3. Call customer service and ask them to do a network reset. This sometimes help with problems.

4. Do you have coverage whether you are? Maybe your connection is spotty.

5. Go to settings > networks > mobile data > and then click on 'messaging'. Then enable 'mobile data' and also 'unrestricted mobile data usage'

6. Go to settings > general > apps > then press the three dots button on the top right > then press show system > then go click on 'messaging' > then select 'permissions' and make sure all permissions are turned on, especially storage. That might be your problem.
    huntnyc and tube517 like this.
    07-07-2018 11:37 AM