which LG should i buy next?

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't miss my V20. Thought I would miss the audio but I don't since by using a Razor dongle it comes close.
I'm about to buy that adapter. I always kept thinking about going back to the V series because what I liked about it was the high quality microphones and the DAC.

However, what I didn't like were the lack of updates, auto camera mode, and screen retention.

This Razer dongle will take care one of the features I miss. I have a pixel 2 so I'm hoping for a pretty good sound quality upgrade.

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to buy that adapter. I always kept thinking about going back to the V series because what I liked about it was the high quality microphones and the DAC.

However, what I didn't like were the lack of updates, auto camera mode, and screen retention.

This Razer dongle will take care one of the features I miss. I have a pixel 2 so I'm hoping for a pretty good sound quality upgrade.

Let us know how you like the adapter!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I actually think the stock dongle is pretty good. The HTC is a little better but the Razer is great and you don't need special headphones to activate hi-output.

snowmutt

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
LG has treated me and my family well. I know they get grief for updates, but their phones have been long lasting and extremely dependable. There was the LG Flex which I was really impressed with. Lasted forever. The V10 has been in the family for going on 3 years and has needed to be hard reset once, otherwise has been a great performer. Heck, the LG Neon was my daughters favorite feature phone back in the day and she stills remembers it fondly. Loved the LG Quantum back in my WP days. And if I did not get the V20, I would have been all over the G6, and the Nexus 5X is still a favorite of a buddy's wife who will not let it go.

May stick with LG for the next few phone cycles.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1