Oreo on LG F800K, L

Kruggerkill

Apr 21, 2018
Visit site
yeah according to Reddit, Sprint is rolling it out already, multiple people there have screenshots showing them with Oreo.

I hit up T-Force and they said it was still in "testing"
It's my second day using Oreo LG V20 Sprint and nothing goes wrong, the phone moves much better and smoother than with Nougat.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
It seems a bit uneven to me. It's not as smooth. I haven't found a way to increase the size of the icons in the status bar back to the size they were before - they're a bit small for these aging eyes.

Some of the third-party widgets I use that worked before don't work or don't update properly so I'll have to wait for the developers to update them.

(And, before someone asks, no I have not done a factory reset. That's a last-resort measure. I don't really enjoy setting my phone up like I used to.)

Kruggerkill

Apr 21, 2018
Visit site
It seems a bit uneven to me. It's not as smooth. I haven't found a way to increase the size of the icons in the status bar back to the size they were before - they're a bit small for these aging eyes.

Some of the third-party widgets I use that worked before don't work or don't update properly so I'll have to wait for the developers to update them.

(And, before someone asks, no I have not done a factory reset. That's a last-resort measure. I don't really enjoy setting my phone up like I used to.)
The update has a lot of options, at first I was a bit uncomfortable but then I found everything, LG managed to do his best job in this update the phone work awesome is the best everything improved, it's amazing how well I work Oreo in the V20 It is as done for this model, I love my V20 now work amazing 0 lag.

Kruggerkill

Apr 21, 2018
Visit site
Grup in Spanish,Group in Spanish, everyone loves the update
0e8c61d8dce398a6ef97e48ade4b0ef5.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance