Happy to find a V20 almost NIB

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Just bought my first V 20; almost new and unlocked. Been a Windows Phone user up to the end of 2017 when I went to the IOS world. Worked my way from the 6+ to the present X and to be honest, the X is OK but the money I have tied up makes me nervous to use it. Can't wait to get the V 20.

The X is MINT, unlocked, 256 GB and silver if anyone is interested.

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Just bought my first V 20; almost new and unlocked. Been a Windows Phone user up to the end of 2017 when I went to the IOS world. Worked my way from the 6+ to the present X and to be honest, the X is OK but the money I have tied up makes me nervous to use it. Can't wait to get the V 20.

The X is MINT, unlocked, 256 GB and silver if anyone is interested.
Did I read that correctly? You have the "X" and are excited to get the V20?
Wow! What a statement!

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Did I read that correctly? You have the "X" and are excited to get the V20?
Wow! What a statement!

I'm not the least surprised by this. The V20 while older is a better phone than the x in many ways. Just look at what it can do that any iPhone can't.... Technically I am using a higher rated phone than my v20 that's in for repair (HTC u11) and I can't wait to get it back as my daily driver.

The V series is like this on people, irregardless of it's shortcomings..

Mac

BrokerDadFL

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm at the point where I can buy a used $130+ V20 and do some repairs on it. Bought a couple of cell phone kits with all the tools. eBay sells parts.

I like the v20 because of picture capability and being able to slap on a fresher battery and be good for a long while, not tied to a charger line. So I'd think I buy a couple of cheap v20 and fix them up, as back ups.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the point where I can buy a used $130+ V20 and do some repairs on it. Bought a couple of cell phone kits with all the tools. eBay sells parts.

I like the v20 because of picture capability and being able to slap on a fresher battery and be good for a long while, not tied to a charger line. So I'd think I buy a couple of cheap v20 and fix them up, as back ups.
The trick is finding a decent battery. I've had bad luck on ebay. They may be oem but they're old and ability to hold a charge well diminishes rapidly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki