Android 8.0????

ggjf2009

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
Since Oreo update anyone screen filter works fine, don't works on lockscreen, floating notifications and notification screen, then ghost screen back

Bildriver

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
My v20 is all back like it was but no lock screen options such as initial & different screen. No big deal for me. The rest was worth it. Batteries are like a new phone again.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with the LG quicktools screenshot button (I keep it on the Second Screen)? Ever since the upgrade it shows (and saves) a blank white screenshot instead of the actual screen.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Working off of memory here....dangerous......but I believe Google made changes to the security on the lock screen in Oreo. You would have to check the release notes for specifics.

snowmutt

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Geez, I am just getting my feet wet on this, and I am getting all kinds of update notifications. Think I will put off upgrading until I am comfortable with my new V20 here. There is a lot going on with this beast, and the idea that it goes to 8.0 and I would have to start all over again figuring out stuff just makes my feeble brain hurt.

tickerguy

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
8.0's biggest change is in the notification area, and it's a good one -- for the most part, in that it gives you MUCH more control over those.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, also on T-Mobile. I have already ordered the Note 9, just hoping I get to experience Oreo on the LG V20 before I get my Note

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol