Is anyone else having trouble sending MMS messages via texture? I can do it through the generic messaging from LG or Android but it just doesn't go through with Textra. I'm not sure if this was before or after the Oreo update.
    10-13-2018 09:26 AM
    Change your MMS settings in Textra to "Legacy" if System MMS is not working or change to System if Legacy is not working.
    rfan8312 likes this.
    10-13-2018 09:35 AM
    I had a similar issue with Textra after upgrading to Oreo. All texts from my wife (other people were fine) were coming through on the LG texting app.....very annoying. I shutdown the phone, pulled the battery, waited for about a minute then reinstalled the battery and started the phone up. Problem solved.
    rfan8312 likes this.
    10-13-2018 10:38 AM
    This has been an ongoing issue, especially if your cell carrier is Sprint. I could not get any MMS messages and very few SMS messages of lengrh. I LOVED using Textra for the individual notification sounds for texts, but had to switch back to my default app because I was not getting important messages from my rescue squad. I keep trying to find out if the problem is corrected yet or not, but so far I cant fins anything recent or new to tell me it has.
    10-14-2018 03:06 PM
    Have you tried contacting Textra support? They are extremely fast in responding and are also very efficient. I contacted them when my Textra messages were not sending (but they were from my normal SMS app); and they got back to me promptly and then helped me solve the issue.
    tube517 likes this.
    10-14-2018 03:27 PM