I am getting the V40, however still keeping the V20...

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I finally pulled the trigger and pre-ordered the V40... I decided that I really needed that dual pixel camera to capture better low light and reduce blurs in photos. The V20 served me very well for the last 2 years.. I am not getting rid of it however.. it makes an excellent back up phone, audio player, gaming device, and much more... since it has an LCD screen, I can use it as a turn by turn GPS navigator so I don't need to worry about screen burn in on the AMOLED display... the V20 is my favorite phone by far and I think this was the last tech enthusiast's phone.. with so many features and functions no phone has ever seen. I'm not concerned about the removable battery.. I have several other phones that have sealed batteries and they work just fine for me.. plus phones nowadays are much more energy efficient than before, so I don't need to worry. The 2 year warranty is very promising and I am not paranoid if something goes wrong. The price for the V40 is very steep, but considering the price of other phones, they are also very steep... and also, I would rather put my money on LG since they are the only one that is innovative and making a phone for people like me..

AtTheHop

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I cleared oit my old Galaxy S5 and installed Here We go off line maps app. You download the maps while on Wi-Fi and .use it as a stand alond GPS. Works very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac