My lgv20 won't show no gallery pictures on Instagram or no gallery on any apps but works fine on just playing gallery when I go to messages and try to send a picture it for stops the message app if you could please help me
    10-27-2018 06:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you're in Instagram or any other apps that allow you to post pics, what selection do you get when you try to post something?

I don't quite understand this: "when I go to messages and try to send a picture it for stops the message app." Are you saying that you get an error message saying that the Messages app has stopped?
    10-28-2018 10:40 AM
    Which text messaging app are you using?

For Instagram, make sure you are using the most updated version. Check your permissions for Instagram and for your text messaging app and make sure they are set properly.

Clear cache in Instagram and the text messaging app, reboot and try again.
    10-28-2018 11:13 AM
    I'm having the exact problem as Erikdachamp77 with my Lgv20 . If i want to post a picture in instagram or in facebook there is nothing in my gallery. If i am using the messaging app and i try to add a picture it will crash. (I use Verizon message plus app). If i go to my gallery directly on my phone everything works fine. It will simply not load through the Fb instagram and message+ apps. I have cleared caches and even uninstalled and reinstalled each app and checked all app permissions.. And rebooted the phone.
    10-28-2018 12:14 PM