What is odd is the phone will charge quickly using a USB-C when connected to the LG cradle (which is connected to an electrical outlet). But, prior to the v8.0.0 update, the phone would charge equally as quick whether charging via the cradle or using the car charger. Now, the phone barely trickle charges using the car charger (makes no sense!).
    10-29-2018 11:31 PM
    No, it doesn't, because the update from 7 to 8 had nothing to do with the charger. (The thing you plug the cable into is the power supply, the charger is inside the phone.)

Have you swapped cables (if you use different ones in the car and the house)? Have you tried a different car charger? (Even an old 5 Volt charger should give you more than a trickle charge [which would be about 100mA at most].)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-30-2018 05:37 PM
    What is odd is the phone will charge quickly using a USB-C when connected to the LG cradle (which is connected to an electrical outlet). But, prior to the v8.0.0 update, the phone would charge equally as quick whether charging via the cradle or using the car charger. Now, the phone barely trickle charges using the car charger (makes no sense!).
    Factory reset, have you tried that?
    11-11-2018 06:25 PM