LG V20 phone. After updating, and Oreo loaded onto my phone, my camera AND pic files are messed up. When I go into gallery, some existing photos will not show up, only showing me that triangle sign with exclamation point. The same icon will show on some photos that I am currently taking. At other times, these thing don't happen. Secondly, I have issues with pics and videos that I view online that sometimes have teeny tiny squares making up the photos. To the degree that they are blurry.
    I have done every update possible since Oreo went onto my phone, but is hasn't helped at all. I would love to simply dump Oreo and go back to whatever I had before. My computer will not acknowledge my phone, so I cannot do that assistant thing that I read about.
    I'm so frustrated. 2 more payments and this phone is pd off. I don't want to upgrade to a new phone. Have I been set up so that I am forced to?
    Please, any advice and instruction to fix this problem? I would be so grateful for any help.
    Thanks
    11-18-2018 02:37 PM